Monday, May 3, 2010

The Final shower





Sunday, May 2nd

hostesses were: Stephanie Wright Williams, Jennifer Wright Scholes, Lauren Wright, Caylin Wright, Jole Talasek Holchak, and Lizzie Dresner Strain.This shower was my family shower.

I had such great family surrounding me including Kay Cole, Mary Lou Birkner (AKA Aunt Goober), Quitta Coleman, Marla & Quinn Menard, Karen and Claudia Wright, GranSam (of course), my mom, sister, mother-in-law, and a few friends as well. It was so much fun. Stephanie opened her house to us (she sent her husband and I sent mine to play golf) while us girls partied! I received my pack n play, our swing, LOTS of baby clothes, an activity play center for Baby E and other great things. We devoured some vanilla cupcakes, had some "fun" punch, and really had an enjoyable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment