Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am still in here!

So yesterday, Mom and I went to my 8 week appointment with Dr. McClosky, who just reaffirmed why I love her so much! She spent so much time with me. It was great! My appointment was at 1:00 and luckily my boss allows me to work from home when I need to, so Mom and I met for lunch and then headed to our appt.

Our little circle has become a little baby!!! It was so exciting and amazing to see what he/she is starting to look like.....a baby and not a round circle! Baby's heartrate was a strong 177. He/she is growing fast and looks healthy. We are still a bit small, but definitely fun to see the form of a baby in that belly of mine.

Baby was sleeping and not really moving, so the dr. pushed on my tummy a bit and baby did a little jig, which is what the dr. called it. It was a great sight! Too bad Matt wasn't able to go, but I think he realized he missed out, so he has signed up to be at the next 2 appointments. Can't wait to go back. It's addicting to see our little peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment